2 or more DV cameras

Valente
I have 2 DV cameras connected to 2 differente firewire ports.

I have been successful  capturing both cameras simultaneosly, using 2 DVGRAB instances, each defining the respective  camera's GUID like this:

#####################
sudo dvgrab  -noavc -nostop -guid 0x00008500013090b9 capture1

on other console
sudo dvgrab  -noavc -nostop -guid 0x08004601019c6cff capture2
#####################

WCS, won't load any DV camera having both connected at the computer, just the one ans only one connected is the one that gets into WCS.

It would be possible to being able to define the GUID, so I can load several DV cameras?

Best Regards

Valente Espinosa

Re: 2 or more DV cameras

Patrick Balleux
This would be doable using the pipeline plugins that is now part of 0.54.  Oh yeah, I think there is no documentation on this.

Give me some days to fully document it.

Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager