Grey window for movie sources

Guwoxyd
Hi, if I select Movie form the Sources menu and I open a video file I just get a completely grey window inside the Output tab (the window bar is there, but the internal part is completely grey).
The video files I tried work fine with GStreamer (totem and gst-launch show them).
No output is written on the terminal.
I'm using WebcamStudio from SVN.

Re: Grey window for movie sources

Patrick Balleux
Have you checked that the movie is started?

Looks like the movie did not start, can you provide a screencapture?

Thanks for reporting...

Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager

Re: Grey window for movie sources

Guwoxyd
The video was unplayable in any way, but I think I discovered where the problem was. My sound was broken after an update, when I fixed it some videos started playing fine. For other videos I have another problem, but I will open another thread for this.