Load saved layouts not opening all cam feeds

Load saved layouts not opening all cam feeds

windcaller
This post was updated on .
Loaded saved layout (Studios-Load) not opening up cam pictures on all layouts.  I can get on layout cam working but when starting the same cam in another layout crashes program.  example, I start cam in layout F1 via position tab start button, then I try to get layout F2 cam started - crashes program (shuts down).  I am using one cam with different layouts.

WebcamStudio .57 DEV (Build:92)

LinuxMint 9 - 64, Kernel 2.6.32-21-generic
Intel i7 - 930
Seattle, WA  USA