Saving

windcaller
If you saving your controls and layouts do not try to save over an old saved file it will not work load on load last studio file or load (pick a file from your directory).
LinuxMint 9 - 64, Kernel 2.6.32-21-generic
Intel i7 - 930
Seattle, WA  USA

Re: Saving

windcaller
So what looked like did not get saved is showing is Source Layer 0 and if you press the down key the sources are there.  What it is not saving is the Layouts.  This is the most important because to reformat  each time for a weekly web-cast would be to time consuming.
LinuxMint 9 - 64, Kernel 2.6.32-21-generic
Intel i7 - 930
Seattle, WA  USA

Re: Saving

windcaller
It now seems to be saving the layout.  I do not know what I am doing wrong.  Will let you know if I can pinpoint the problem.