Two similar cams, only one works while different models work.

Two similar cams, only one works while different models work.

windcaller
This post was updated on .
Two similar cams Logitec C910 (046d:0821) both recognized but only one works if I try to start the other one then the software crashes.  I can get other cams to work with other cams but can not operate the same two make and model of cams.  My other cams are Logitec C910 and Logitec C500.  Both Logitec C910 are registering as (046d:0821).

WebcamStudio .57 DEV (Build:92)

LinuxMint 9 - 64, Kernel 2.6.32-21-generic
Intel i7 - 930
Seattle, WA  USA