WS4GL 0.54 Dev Tests

Patrick Balleux
Post your results here...

--------------------------------------
Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager

Re: WS4GL 0.54 Dev Tests

Patrick Balleux
Just commited a new build with the layers reordered to be more intuitive.

--------------------------------------
Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager

Re: WS4GL 0.54 Dev Tests

Patrick Balleux
Added an option on sources to ignore Layout Transitions

--------------------------------------
Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager

Re: WS4GL 0.54 Dev Tests

PabloAlem
here look new spanish traslation for this build... and a revision of shapes replace and modify.

WebcamStudio24-1

the spanish languages actualization files:

* Languages_es.properties =  * Languages_es_AR.properties

* Languages_es_ES.properties
Change two words:
archivo > fichero (more used in spain)
Video > Pelicula (more used in spain)
(spanish spain is not my native language, but is base file to modificated later for native spain people)

* open studios saved problem: all files open and play at same time.

Single Paint: not work

Replace background is not aviable in this build?

Re: WS4GL 0.54 Dev Tests

Patrick Balleux
When loading a Studio file, the is the default behaviour to start all the sources.  But I can see the problem when you have several video source...

Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager