animated .gif support

TruthTaco
I think animated .gif support would be extremely usefull. Many animations that are already in .gif format could be used.

I tried some animated .gifs in .53 but it only brought them up as still images. If this is already supported and im lacking some file in linux then my apologies.

Love your program, thanks for everything you've done!

Re: animated .gif support

Wiggoggs
Just thought I'd add another voice to this request. I would love for gif support. I think this would be a great addition to a great program.

Re: animated .gif support

Patrick Balleux
I've look into gif support in the past, but it does required some special code to execute the animation.  I'll check again...

While waiting, you can use Animations which will give you more options to have good looking animations.

- Random sequence support
- PNG support, so more colors than gif format
- Good for creating animated banners.

Thanks for reminding me about gifs.

Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager

Re: animated .gif support

Patrick Balleux
Next release of WS4GL will support animated gif

Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager