vloopback Hang After Changing Output Size

vloopback Hang After Changing Output Size

r351574nc3
Whenever I change the Output Size, the vloopback video hangs. The only way out of it is to quit webcamstudio and whatever is playing back from vloopback.

Re: vloopback Hang After Changing Output Size

Patrick Balleux
This could be triggered by the fact that Firefox/flash is currently using the vloopback output.

To be able to change the output size, I have to unhook the module and reload it.  Flash does not like that and sometime, you may have to reboot your computer because of this.

Patrick Balleux

WS4GL Project Manager