we are desperate for a program that can broadcast to FMS any version

we are desperate for a program that can broadcast to FMS any version

IONUT-VALENTIN
Hi  i am looking for a program that can broadcast  to FMS on Ubuntu i looked online and there is non  and adobe have not release a Linux version for the great program flash media encoder , then i come across your  program and after i see the demo i was thinking i got lucky ,after years of looking for  one with no  success . So i started to  installed the program and then i came  to realize that this program it not even a Alfa release  it did not even open my webcam  and it did not let me use it  with ustream  it not using VP8 or VP6  at list  or even  H264   ,in the years i spent looking  for a program  to replace adobe flash media  encoder  i find  other people   and not just 1 or  2  i think more close to 150 and there are more  for sure there r 30.000 requests to adobe for a linux version of the encoder  ,so for now  i think your  little soft should focus  on make it work out of the box and what the hell is that pipe lines why they are not in the soft from the start ,some of the programmers  have a way  of making it so complicated  the things they do ,we dont need the  alien face  whats up with that the soft it not even working out of the box  but it have alien face it kind  strange .

So what i am trying to say  it that after 1 h of trying your program and when i say trying i men fighting  with him to make it able to work without success i came to realize  that this  your soft  it nothing more then  a video demo ,i am sorry to say it but it the true  i very much appreciate your  work especial when nobody pay  you  but i guess i am  diffident  if i start something i do it  right or i do not do it  ,what will be the point of making something  that dont work ,it like i will invent the wheel sqered in stead of round .

PS. if you will finish  this  and make a gr8 program i see a great future for you for sure  you will make a lot of people look your way because  you got  something  .